Thursday, January 7, 2010

The beginning

I don't remember much about the '70s. Not that I was on drugs or anything, it was as long time ago. The best part of the '70s is that in 1972 when I was 18 years old I met this great guy named Danny. He was in the Army stationed at Ft. Bliss, Texas. I was in collage at UTEP. One of my class mates introduced us at her house. I don't know how she met Danny but he called me and we started dating for about a year. What made him so intreguing was that he played the saxaphone in the Army band. He also played in a dance band called the El Paso Drifters on the weekends. I remember going with him to gigs. He had to play and I got to eat and party with people I didn't know. When he started coming to the house my Mom fell inlove with him. My dad thought was harmless enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment